The Molenbergnatie group is a leading, innovative and trustworthy partner in end-to-end supply chain management of soft commodities.
Since its foundation in 1867, Molenbergnatie has grown into the world’s leading supply chain management company for coffee, cocoa and other soft commodities such as rice, dairy and nuts. With headquarters in Antwerp, Molenbergnatie has expanded to Barcelona (Spain). Molenbergnatie offers a complete logistics service package, handled by professionally trained staff. Our variety of services includes forwarding, processing, customs declaration, warehousing and distribution.
Next to passion, responsibility and integrity are fundamental corporate values. Therefore, we continuously invest in our staff by creating a working environment where everybody feels at ease and employees are trained to stay ahead of the league.
Do you want to be part of this?
What will you be doing as a night driver?
Do you share our interest in the Port of Antwerp and the world of logistics? Do you enjoy transporting containers from the quays to our warehouses? And are you someone who likes to work independently? Then the night driver position at Molenbergnatie is the right challenge for you!
Your duties will be as follows:
* You mainly transport containers to docks according to the schedule prepared by the dispatcher. Your day always starts around 6 p.m.
* Every day you check the means of transport entrusted to you and the onboard documents and report any damage to the truck or trailer. You leave the truck neat and clean for the next driver.
What does Molenbergnatie expect from you?
* The port of Antwerp piques your interest like nothing else!
* You already have some solid experience as a truck driver and this preferably in the port
* You speak Dutch, English or French
* What, how, and when? You can work well independently and you are also punctual
* In addition, you have a thorough knowledge of port terminals and transport practices within the port of Antwerp
What can Molenbergnatie offer you?
* Stable company with a long, interesting history
* A workplace with innovation and the latest technologies
* Training programs, teambuildings,...
* A competitive salary package above scale, supplemented by meal vouchers, eco vouchers and ADV days
* Pleasant working environment
At Molenbergnatie, and its business support arm Ilomar Holding, innovation and tradition go hand in hand. We have been working in the Antwerp port sector since 1867, handling logistics for numerous international and national partners, striving for the latest technologies in logistics and warehousing. "Our weight behind your trade!". As a company, we can only "throw our weight behind it" if our employees can and gladly do the same. That's why we invest in our employees with training programs, flexibility and plenty of perks, among other things!