The Molenbergnatie group is a leading, innovative and trustworthy partner in end-to-end supply chain management of soft commodities.
Since its foundation in 1867, Molenbergnatie has grown into the world’s leading supply chain management company for coffee, cocoa and other soft commodities such as rice, dairy and nuts. With headquarters in Antwerp, Molenbergnatie has expanded to Barcelona (Spain). Molenbergnatie offers a complete logistics service package, handled by professionally trained staff. Our variety of services includes forwarding, processing, customs declaration, warehousing and distribution.
Next to passion, responsibility and integrity are fundamental corporate values. Therefore, we continuously invest in our staff by creating a working environment where everybody feels at ease and employees are trained to stay ahead of the league.
Do you want to be part of this?
Are you an HR professional with a broad interest in soft- and hard HR topics?
Ilomar Holding, the business support department within the Molenbergnatie group (Antwerp) and Louis Dreyfus Company (Ghent), is looking for you!
As an HR Officer you will be working for and behind the scenes within the HR-department. You are the point of contact for our +/- 90 employees in Antwerp and 45 employees in Ghent. Your internal customers contact you by e-mail, phone, and of course in person with their questions about broad range of HR topics. Payroll, lease cars, holidays, training opportunities, contracts, evaluations, sometimes personal matters, the whole shebang!
You will join a small but super nice team with 2 other colleagues, who just like you have a varied range of tasks. With your payroll expertise, you are responsible for the monthly payroll input of both employees and workers. Still 'behind the scenes' you organize and facilitate the various existing HR processes: onboarding, benefits, performance review, recruitment, training, and off boarding. Within the Ilomar HR team, you will come into contact with all kinds of HR challenges, from day-to-day challenges ("I forgot to clock") to the strategic (employer branding say what?). You will have the opportunity to work in a participative environment, with the possibility to carry out smaller (or larger) projects under the guidance of the HR Manager.
Some of your duties include:
- You are the first point of contact ☝ for all HR related questions from our employees and their managers.
- You take care of the daily HR tasks, such as time registration ⏱️, contract formatting 📃, ordering lease bikes 🚲, and more
- The monthly payroll is your baby👶, you take care of it correctly, meticulously and knowledgeably.
- You set up recruitment paths from A to Hire 🏁.
- You report internally on a periodic basis on the various HR kpi's 📈
- You work proactively to maintain and improve the quality of our HR services. 🏆
Who are we looking for?
- You are a good communicator
- You are eager to learn new things
- You are results-oriented: initiatives become concrete in your hands 💪
- You are fluent in Dutch and speak also very good english
- You are precise and accurate
- ... did you already complete this list with 'integrity'? Bingo!
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience 💡
- You preferably already have a first experience in an all-round HR function. Even better in our sectors (PC 226, 140, 220, 118, and 323)
- You are well-versed in social legislation and general HR practices ⚖️
- You have a practical knowledge of HR/Payroll/Time recording system
What do we offer?
A permanent and full-time position with an enjoyable workplace, training, team building, relaxation area, flexibility, in short, we invest in our employees!
An attractive salary package with additional benefits according to your own competencies and knowledge.
- Competitive gross salary based on your experience and profile
- Extra-legal leave on top of the 20 legal days: 6 paid ADV days, 3 paid "Maritime holidays"
- Flexible working hours
- The option to work a few days a week from home
- End of year bonus
- Vacation pay
- Extra-legal benefits: Meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, eco vouchers