Intellectual property rights
You are permitted to print and download limited extracts from our site for your personal, non-commercial and non-promotional use on the following basis:
- you can only download and print limited extracts of the text published on our site;
- the images, graphics, illustrations and/or any other elements extracted from our site must not be modified or adapted in any way except as set forth herein;
- the documents, images, graphics and/or any other elements extracted from our site must not be used separately from the corresponding text;
- Our copyright and trade mark notices and our status as author of the material extracted from its site must always be acknowledged and indicated;
- the material must not be used in a way that may harm our reputation or image and/or our products and services; and
- the material must not be assigned, licensed or otherwise transferred to a third party.
Any other use is strictly prohibited.
Without limitation to the foregoing, you must not use any part of our site and/or materials reproduced and represented on our site including:
for any commercial and/or promotional purposes (for example, the following uses are prohibited: use in an advertisement campaign or support, media purchase, book publishing, postcards, conference illustrations, reproduction in another work, reproduction in any kind of object) ; in relation with and/or on any other website and/or electronic retrieval system or service; and/or for any purposes other than the permitted personal, non-commercial and non- promotional use described above.
Specific download conditions
Illomar Holding N.V. is the owner or the licensee of all copyright and other intellectual property rights attached to all the pictures, illustrations, images and/or designs (“Images”) appearing on the website www.molenbergnatie.com. Those Images are protected on a worldwide basis by copyright and other laws and treaties. All intellectual property rights attached to those materials are reserved.
We endeavor to ensure that the information related to the Images (credits) is correct but do not represent the accuracy of this information and accepts no liability arising in relation to errors or omissions.
For the sole purpose of media review regarding Molenbergnatie, users are permitted to copy pictures, illustrations, images and or/designs which are in the Media Library available at molenbergnatie.com for use on other websites, or in any other printed or electronic medium or otherwise without our prior written authorization . We reserve the right to withdraw this permission and to require the immediate cessation of any use at any time.
Any pictures, illustrations, images and or/designs appearing in the Media Library must not be used for any other purpose, in particular for commercial purposes, without our written prior authorization. In this respect, please contact: insert correct contact email.
The source and all the information contained on Molenbergnatie Images must be included and reproduced whenever such material is copied or published. Molenbernatie Images must not be modified or adapted except with Molenbergnaties prior and written authorization.
Careers at Molenbergnatie
Our site may provide you with the ability to search for job postings and/or submit applications for potential employment opportunities. We may use third parties to collect and/or host these types of services or related information. If a third party service provider is used for these purposes, the third party provider is prohibited under agreement from using any personal information that you may submit in conjunction with these services for any purpose other than to collect and store such personal information on our behalf. The personal information and/or documents that you submit for these purposes will not be used for any purpose other than to allow you to search for job postings, submit applications, or determine your qualifications for employment with us or our affiliates.
Changes to our site
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time and without any notice. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Access and use of our site
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. While our site will normally be available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Our site may be unavailable and without notice in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
You are prohibited from posting, transmitting to or from, or creating a link to our site of any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- contains private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, or other personal data; or
- which is malicious or technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse our site including, without limitation, by hacking or by attempting to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
The use of any automated system or software, whether operated by a third party or otherwise, to extract any data from this website for commercial purposes (“screen scraping”) is strictly prohibited.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will report any breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will fully co-operate with those authorities, and shall respond to any court order, by disclosing your identity or location to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it or on any website linked to it.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Linking to and from our site
Links to third party websites posted on our site are provided solely for your convenience and for information only. If you use these links, you leave our site. As we neither control nor are responsible for any third party website, their content or availability, we do not accept any responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you would like to link to our site, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of our site. Linking to our site is subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are associated with, approves of or endorses any products or services other than its own or present any false information about us or our group;
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the our logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around our site;
- you do not link from a website, where the provider of the respective website does not allow such linking; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right to allow links to our site for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered by us or any of the companies in our group.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
We make no representations or warranties with respect to our site or its contents, which are provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. We may make changes to the material on our site or to any of the products or services described in it, at any time without notice.
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our site, we makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible via our site, or any website with which it is linked, is accurate, complete, or current. Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Neither we nor any of the companies in our group are responsible for any error or omissions in or for the results obtained from the use of any information or materials on our site.
Limitations on liability
We and all companies in our group and each of their officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, and their suppliers and vendors involved in the creation of our site, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, exemplary, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, property, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with our site in any way or arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of our site or any website with which it is linked. This limitation on liability applies to, without limitation, the transmission of any disabling device or viruses which may infect your computer equipment, software or data, or other property, or any failure or mechanical or electrical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (for example, you cannot access your Internet Service Provider), unauthorized access, on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of our site or your downloading of any material from our site or any websites linked to our site.
Jurisdiction and applicable law